Tootles Speaks

What's it like going from shelter dog to spoiled rotten housepet? Read on and you'll know!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marion, Ohio, United States

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My 2nd Gotcha Day

We went to see the Cracker Lady for my second Gotcha Day. I got lots of crackers and a bully stick and got to hang out all day with the human beans. Didn't get locked up and left alone at all! That was the best part. Mom was kind of cranky because of the white stuff coming down out of the sky. She really doesn't like it. I don't like it either--it's cold and wet! I do what she has convinced me I must do outside as fast as I can and then I go right back into the warm house where there are soft things to lie on and always the hope of another cracker or bullystick

The picture? That's me and my sis on Dog Mountain. I'm the one with the longer tail. She got short changed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briarwood Pups said...

Hey there!!! Came by to check out your blog - it's awesome! Love the pictures!

Jayne

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home