Tootles Speaks

What's it like going from shelter dog to spoiled rotten housepet? Read on and you'll know!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marion, Ohio, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Visit with the Fat Guy

Apparently, this is something Mom likes us to do from time to time. I'm the one on the far left, looking right into the camera. I think you can see what I think of the whole idea! Oh well, Mom's getting a kick out of this, I guess I'll go along with it. It's not much to do for a warm bed and two squares a day plus all the treats I can cadge. Not to mention the occasional adventure to places where I can run and run and run and run.Posted by Picasa

The red dog got cookies from the fat guy. I don't know what's so special about him. I can do a sit-up too. Just 'cause I don't put my paws up like he does....I still do the hard part! I think it's something about his being fuzzy. Human beens are kind of strange when it comes to fuzziness. They think it's cute.

There are more pictures of our visit with the fat guy here. Enjoy, and happy howlidays to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home