Tootles Speaks

What's it like going from shelter dog to spoiled rotten housepet? Read on and you'll know!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marion, Ohio, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Cracker Lady


Here I am with the cracker lady. She's hanging onto my neck. The other gray one and the red furry one are just standing there--I'm not sure why. Anyway, the cracker lady is this person we've been to visit a couple of times. Here's how it works--we get in the wheelie thing and then wait awhile and when we get out, we're at her house. She gives us crackers every day when we're there so we like her. The lady, I mean my regular lady, watches me like a hawk when we're at the cracker lady's. She pretty much always knows where I am and what I'm doing at our usual place, but she's even worse at the cracker lady's. "Tootles, where are you? What are you up to? Stay where I can see you!"

She must really need me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

Hi, found you through Daily Oliver and I just love you for your posts here. Thank you for giving her a home where she is loved.

I would die if my baby girl ever had to endure that kind of heart break. She is my world.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home